<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003


Playing phonetag

I'm currently involved with two frustrating games of phone tag. My friend in NY and I have been trading calls all day today! The other game is, regrettably, somewhat more extensive. Millie (in FL) and I have been leaving each other messages for over two weeks now. I think it would almost be easier just to fly down there and meet up with her, rather than continue this ridiculous game - as we're both extremely busy people I don't know when it will end.

Now I'm off to a meeting with Dean Lemler to talk about the worship for our entering student retreat, coming up fast in January. That meeting will be followed by a metting with Cate Wallace on how to get published.

Finally, the good news: I GOT MY KEYS BACK!!!!!!!!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?