<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003


Open our lips, O Lord

Well, this moring I will be officiating Morning Prayer for the first time at Seabury. Now, I've officiated it before elsewhere, quite often in fact, but never with so many things to remember or so many books to pull from. I hope I remember everything - if I don't it'll surely be pointed out to me. That's one of the benefits (?) of having the President of the American Liturgical Society as your Liturgy professor and fellow worshipper. Pray for me. :)

Finally, I am finished with the writing of all my papers and begin turning them in today. Each day this week, before turning one in I will have time to revise and edit them. I knew there was some sense to my mad plan of having them all written before this week began. It will also afford me the opportunity to study for AKMA's exam, which I hope to do very well on.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?