<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2003


Homecoming

Made it home safe and sound after a long day of flying. Many thanks to Jane and Wes for the well wishes. Florida is blissfully warm! The family is well, but Trevor is not home yet, will arrive on Wednesday. My room though is no longer the original color, but has been redone in what I would call a country style. It looks nice, just not like my room. I do congratulate them on painting the trim in a deep green though, my favorite color. The walls are a light light light cream/tan color.

Going to see "Gothicka" tonight with my little brother. Should be a good scary movie, but we'll see. Read the dialogue between Umberto Eco and Cardinal Carlo Martini on the way home - very good reading. I cannot imagine being that smart - but it does prove what I've been saying for years: it is possible to have intelluctual conversations about matters of theology with an athiest and/or agnostic! I've been doing it for years and it only serves to advance intelluctual thought not destroy faith! Try it sometime, but be prepared!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?