<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003


Fly away

Well, finally, I'm all packed up and ready to go. The only thing that stands between me and Thanksgiving Break is the Gospel Mission. Well, the class that is, which makes the whole announcement pack somewhat less of a punch.

Spent lots of time tonight with fraternity stuff, trying the get things straightened out. Must keep telling myself, I'VE GRADUATED!! It's their deal now! But, at the same time, it is my responsibility to be a friend and support those who stand for what we believe rather than just mouth the words become empty shells.

Looking very much forward to the warmer, far more hospitable climate of Florida and to seeing and spending time with family and friends. Don't know if I'll have time to write while I'm down there, but we'll see.

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?